- Walking Wales: the visualisation challenge
- Word Clouds: Can they be misleading?
- VIPS-Visual Interactive Parameter Steering
- Confirmation bias : do multiple views really help?
- Visual Query Interface for Infrastructure Networks
- MADucator – Matrix Educator
- Concensus Matrix Sort
- Multiscale Multiples: An Overview+Detail Interface for Small Multiples
- Analyzing Image Similarity to Detect Disguised Plagiarism
- Tackling the Multi-Analyst Problem in Soccer: How to Improve Collaborative Pattern Detection in Team Sports
- MDSQ – Quality Assessment of Distance-Preserving Projections
- Internal Quality Measures for Subspace Clusterings
- Exploration of Datasets for Visualizations of High-Dimensional Data
- Search and Visual Exploration of Scientific Literature
- Star Glyph – Optimal Dimension Layout
- Visual Analytics of Molecular Neurochemicals and Biological Markers in Mental Illness
- Ensembles of classifiers: Visual construction of classification models
- Cutting-Down the Complexity of Parallel Coordinates Plots in High-Dimensional Data
- Investigating Analytic Behavior in VA
- Hierarchical Matrix Visualization
- Realisierung und Evaluierung einer stereoskopischen 3D Perspective Wall Umgebung für verlinkte Informationsvisualisierung (Master)
- Combination of Matrices + Graphs
- TreeMap Evaluation
- Visual Analysis of Language Change over Time
- Visual Parameter Space Analysis of Topic Models
Welcome to the Student Projects Website
This area is intended for students who would like to do their Bachelor or Master project and thesis with us. Please select the projects you are interested on the left. If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact any group member or Prof. Dr. Daniel A. Keim.
A full list of members of the group of Prof. Dr. Daniel A. Keim can be found here:
If YOU have own ideas for a challenging project, please let us know! We are always interested in highly motivated independent students!